Thursday, December 27, 2007

Reunion

Hey all,
       Today was the best day of my life.
Since it was winter break, my camp friends and i decided to have a reunion. There were about 15 people... including Ethan. At camp ethan and i had like a little thing... not like gf/bf but like flirting and stuff. So after we all said our hellos and gave our hugs we went out to town. When we got to the movies Ethan and i sat next to each other on the end. Once the lights were dimmed he leaned into my ear and said "i have a secret" and slipped his hand into mine "i really like you" I looked in his big blue eyes and saw his sincerity. I didn't say anything back and i think he didn't think i felt the same way because he let go of my hand and looked a little dissapointed. I felt so badly, so i whispered "i'll be outside" into his ear and left the theater. After a few minutes he walked out the door. I grabbed his hand, pulled him over to a private area and kissed him. " i like you too" i whispered, "a lot" and then i went back in and sat at my seat, he came back a couple minutes later and slipped his hand back into mine. Even though we live in seperate states, we're still going to see each other.

What romantic moments have happened to you??? Leave a comment and tell us all

ciao for now<3
    xoMK
   

 

No comments: